Description of Course
Developing a career in IT with HippoCyber Institute
HippoCyber Institute helps the students as well as professionals in developing a career in the IT industry by covering various important topics like troubleshooting, configuring and managing networks as well.
Before helping our students and professionals to develop a career in IT HippoCyber Institute ensures that the professionals have core knowledge on topics like:
- Design and implementation of functional networks.
- Configuration, management, and maintenance of essential networking devices.
- How to use devices like switches and routers in segmenting network traffic and in creating resilient networks?
- How to identify the benefits and drawbacks of the existing configuration of the network?
- How to implement network security, standards, and various protocols?
- How to troubleshoot the problems of the network?
- How to support the creation of virtualized networks?
What Skills Will You Learn?
Explain the purpose of a variety of networking concepts and implement them appropriately
Determine & explain the appropriate cabling, device and storage technologies
Use best practices to manage the network, determine policies & ensure business continuity
Summarize physical security & common attacks while securing the wired and wireless network
Network Troubleshooting & Tools
Explain the network troubleshooting methodology & appropriate tools to support connectivity & performance
|Launch Date||March 2018|
|Exam Description||CompTIA Network+ N10-007 has been updated and reorganized to address the current networking technologies with expanded coverage of several domains by adding:|
|Number of Questions||Maximum of 90 questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (single and multiple response), drag and drops and performance-based|
|Length of Test||90 Minutes|
|Passing Strength||720 (on a scale of 100-900)|