CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) is an introduction to basic IT knowledge and skills.
HippoCyber Institute: The Platform of pursuing IT As a Career
The professionals certified from HippoCyber Institute are proven to be the best developers, be it in case of security of cloud or data management and much more. In today’s digital world, launching an IT-based career is what we excel in.
- HippoCyber Institute is an industrially recognised institute that considers performance as it’s main criteria and it assures that the professionals or non-professionals in this institute perform critical IT tasks with proper knowledge and understanding.
- This institute is being trusted by several employers in the country as a source of proper management and technical support roles.
- The IT experts of our institute continuously work and try re-inventing various methods in order to validate and modify the various core skills and abilities that are being currently in demand in various workplaces.
The core series included in our course curriculum requires the participants to clear two exams: Core 1 and Core 2. The contents that the participants need to cover before appearing are:
- Exhibit the baseline security skills for all the IT support professionals.
- To configure the device Operating systems that include: Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome Os, Android and iOS, and also administer client-based and cloud-based software.
- Learn how to support basic IT infrastructure along with networking.
- Configuration of PC, mobile and IoT device hardware.
- Implementation of basic data backup and various recovery methods.
- Application of data storage and management best practices.
What Skills Will You Learn?
IT CONCEPTS & TERMINOLOGY
Comprehend notational systems, illustrate the basics of computing and explain the value of data and troubleshooting
Know how to set up and install common peripheral devices to a laptop/PC or secure a basic wireless network
APPLICATIONS & SOFTWARE
Manage applications software, understand the various components of an operating system and explain the purpose of methods of application architecture
Comprehend programming language categories, interpret logic, and understand the purpose of programming concepts
Able to explain database concepts, structures, and purpose, as well as understands methods used to interface
Understand confidentiality, integrity, and availability concerns of secure devices and best practice methods
|Exam Codes||Exam FC0-U61|
|Launch Date||September 4, 2018|
|Exam Details||The new CompTIA IT Fundamentals exam focuses on the knowledge and skills required to identify and explain the basics of computing, IT infrastructure, software development, and database use. With this new version comes the addition of the + to further distinguish ourselves within the marketplace and represent CompTIA quality and standards.|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice|
|Length of Test||60 Minutes|
|Passing Strength||650 (on a scale of 900)|