CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+)
Certification of Advanced Security Practitioner
HippoCyber Institute Advanced Security Practitioner is one of the most ideal certification for technical people who want to remain immersed in technology.
Hippo Cyber Institute: The Academy for Cyber Security & Defensive Techniques.
Identity thefts and hacking of IT assets is a commonly occurring event every second across the globe. As per latest industry estimate, more than 60 such incidents are happening.
HCI aims to create the professional workforce needed to tackle Cyber threats.
HIPPO CYBER INSTITUTE (“HCI”) –The Centre of excellence for “Cyber Security Training and Education ” is established to achieve the following objectives:
- Helps in imparting training and education related to cybersecurity and cyberforensics to students and professionals.
- Helps in creating awareness across all enterprises (with people & process as a priority) and have a robust deterrent in place by way of trained professionals and latest methodologies.
- Provides guidance to both IT and Non-IT professionals from all enterprises and making them equipped to manage cyber threats and minimize the damage.
Why is the exam different from others?
It is the only hands-on and performance-based certification for practitioners at the advanced skill level of cybers security. The main difference between cybersecurity managers and the Advanced Secirity Practitioners is that, the cyber security managers help in identifying how cybersecurity policies and frameworks could be implemented whereas thecertified professionals figure out how to implement solutions within the policies created and the frameworks.
About the Exam
The Advanced Security Practitioner certification validates advanced-level competency in risk management, enterprise security operations and architecture, research and collaboration, and integration of enterprise security. The exam covers the following domains:
- Enterprise security domain which is expanded to include operations and concepts on architecture techniques.
- More emphasis is laid on analyzing the risk by interpreting the data and expecting cyber defense needs in order to meet the business aims.
- In expanding the security control topics for including mobile and small-form devices, along with software vulnerability
- A broader view of covering the integrated cloud and virtualization technologies into a secure enterprise architecture
- How to implement cryptographic techniques, such as blockchain, cryptocurrency and mobile device encryption ?
This exam is compliant with ISO 17024 standards and approved by the US DoD to meet directive 8140/8570.01-M requirements. Regulators and government rely on ANSI accreditation, because it provides confidence and trust in the outputs of an accredited program.
What Skills Will You Learn?
Analyze security risks and frameworks that come along with specific industry threats and organizational requirements and execute risk mitigation strategies.
ENTERPRISE SECURITY ARCHITECTURE
Integrate network and security components and implement security controls for host, mobile and small form factor devices.
ENTERPRISE SECURITY OPERATIONS
Implement incident response and recovery procedures and conduct security assessments using appropriate tools.
TECHNICAL INTEGRATION OF ENTERPRISE SECURITY
Integrate hosts, storage, networks and applications into a secure enterprise architecture using on-premise, cloud, and virtualization technologies.
RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT & COLLABORATION
Apply research methods to determine industry trends and their impact to the enterprise.
|Launch Date||April 2, 2018|
|Exam Description||CASP+ covers the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, engineer, integrate and implement secure solutions across complex environments to support a resilient enterprise.|
|Number of Questions||Maximum of 90 questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple-choice and performance-based|
|Length of Test||165 Minutes|
|Passing Strength||This test has no scaled score; it’s pass/fail only.|