Become a shield against security threats and get a promising career
In times when the success of enterprises is increasingly getting dependent on informationsystems and information technology. The trust that customers, clients, employeesand other stakeholders have for an enterprise can quickly diminish if a single incident of data security breach takes place. As the most prominent high-profile breaches of the past demonstrate that failures information security result in significant damage to the enterprise’s bottom line as well as its overall reputation. To ensure greater and betteralignment between organizations’ information security programs and theirbusiness goals and objectives, enterprises and governmentagencies as well, expect, and even require, their information security professionals tohold Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification.
DON’T FOLLOW OTHERS BUT LEAD
The demand for skilled information security management professionals is high around the world, and the CISM certification is one of the globally accepted standards of achievement in the field of IT. The unique management-focused CISMcertification ensures the certificate holders understand business, and know the ways to manage and adapt technology to the enterprise. Since its inception in 2002, 30,000+ professionals worldwide have joined in the elite group of experts of cybersecurity by earning the industry-leading CISM.
- Along with technical competence, CISM also demonstratesa deep understanding of the relationship betweeninformation security applications and businessgoals and objectives.
- In the field, a professional with a CISM is considered to have accomplished a great way to pave thepath from security technologist to an expert security manager,and it helps every career oriented person to rise to the top.
- CISM holders stand out of the crowd and are recognized as themost-qualified professionals in the fields of information security and risk management.
WHO SHOULD OBTAIN A CISM?
The CISM certification was developed by experts specifically forexperienced information security managers and those who have been taking up responsibilities related to information security management
- Information Security Managers
- Aspiring Information Security Managers
- IS/IT Consultants
- Chief Information Officers
CISM IS NOT JUST A CERTIFICATION BUT AN ASSET